Thursday, September 9, 2010

a broken hearted girl..

long ago..
i didn't know loving you is one of the most hurting thing..
i thought u love me sincerely..
i thought u care for me sincerely....
i thought u were everything for me..
and..
i never thought u'll leave me..
without any reasons..


now i realize..
i was not supposed to be in love wif u,,
i will not get hurt if i'm not loving u..
i'll do anything as long as it can make me to forget u..
but i can't..
i don't know why..
maybe my feeling towards u is too deep..
until i'm hurting another's heart..
 
it's all because of u..
i lose my life...
i'm such a fool because i love u..
i will not forget what u've done to me..
but..
i'll also never stop praying for ur happiness...
hope one day u'll change..
and stop playing other's feeling... 







No comments:

Post a Comment